Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - 07 - Kalinatek [1/3] (XBOX)



Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - XBOX - 07 - Kalinatek [PART 1/3], Sorry I haven't been posting much videos lately, I lost all of them except for SC (which I thankfully had backed up). Yes, that includes my GTAIII PS2 videos. On top of that.

I really haven't been playing many games lately (been spending a lot of my time on my Half-Life 2 map), Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, so I haven't been recording anything. So after I finish uploading all these SC videos, don't be surprised if you don't see many videos from me for a while.

I miss the days of xbox, ps2, and gamecube. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, today's gaming systems are overpriced, over hyped, or break too easily.

If you want a challenge and enjoy the old style SC. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, Complete the CIA mission without firing a single shot or getting any alerts/cautions.  Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3,This will really test your stealth skills.

And ruined the Splinter Cell series, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, making a semi action-arcade.Good old days with the first splinter cell and the first x-box... it was AWSOME!!!

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, when i played this level all i did was shoot anything that moved not including those you arent allowed to harm I have a personal challenge with these games. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Xbox 07 Kalinatek Part 1/3, No shooting only hand to hand and not being seen.